Pages

Friday, December 31

2010回顾篇

January & February
~I went to Australia for 1 month,
stay in Perth & Melbourne.
I went to many places such as Perth City,
St Mary Church, Frementle, Carversham Wildlife Park,
Mornington Peninsula, vineyard,
watch the Tognetti's Mozart consert in the Melbourne Art Centre,
Melbourne City, Penguin Parade and a few beaches.
~First time celebrate my Chinese New Year in Australia.
~And prepared a special birthday present from Australia for someone.

March
~My birthday with a kinda weird feeling.
Because I'm old, finally I'm 20!
My parents bought me a cake,
and Shaun is the only person celebrate with me.
~Most of my friends sent me the wishes through sms and Facebook,
and Simon gave me a warm call.
And my beloved friends still passed me the presents
although I didn't hang out with them.
And my dearest Fen Fen sang me a song
that I won't forget forever.
~Work at Kopi G to help my aunt for a week
before I start my college.
~And then my college started.

April
~Here start my hectic college life.
Meet new friends, new lecturers, new schedule...

May
~I got my first house pet - Tang Tang,
a sugar glider with big eyes!
What a hyperactive little pet!

June, July & August
~Still hectic college life,
but hang out with college friends more often,
went to Saisaki Lunch Buffet, Mid Valley rush,
Pavillion Snowflakes, Deng Tai Feng for lunch, Full House...
~First time lost in the KL City!!!
Nightmare forever!
~The happy thing is I become UDJ in 988!
Learn a lot and meet new friends with the same passion!
At the same time start struggling with my 988 recording every month!
~And I finally cut my long hair.


September
~I went to 30 Hour Famine.
Meet old friends and meet new friends,
same aim, meaningful and warm,
and hope for the better future for the kids from all the world.
~Went to Berjaya Hill with my beloved college friends,
take many nice nice photos!
Nice trip ever!


October
~Bought my recorder-You Er.
~And prepared a special birthday present for someone.
~And start busy with my assignments!!!

November
The most unlucky month
~Continue with the assignments & viva,
~Phone spoiled, feet injured, sleep late everyday...
~And exam is around the corner!
December
~Exam, Exam, Exam!!!
Stress till cry!!!
~Tang Tang passed away, sad to the max!
Finally the exam end, it's holiday!
~US2 Class gathering
~Christmas gathering


Say goodbye to 2010 and welcome 2011

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment