Pages

Wednesday, December 22

Santa Claus is coming to town!

Last Wednesday, we gonna have a Christmas gathering
with Cindy and the gang.
So we went to Times Square and buy presents.
But end up with playing in the arcade.
(P/S: Anyway it's fun!
Luckily we still able to buy the present before the movie start!)

And we watched Rapunzel!!!
Finally I got the chance to watch this movie!!!
Rapunzel really didn't disappoint me!!!
This is my favourite classic fairy tale story.
It begins with "Once upon a time...",
and end with "live happily ever after".
What a sweet movie! Hehe^^
It's so awesome!!!

After the movie, we went to Samosa for dinner!

From left: Cindy, Han Yin, me & Blabla

Thanks for the cupcake from Cindy!
With our initial on top!
Sweet~

Then we went to Cindy's house.
Here is my dreamy white grand piano!!!
Cool~

Han Yin with the piano~

Me playing the piano
(P/S: Acting only, we didn't really play on it, just for photo shooting) =P

Christmas Tree!!!
From left: Me, Han Yin & Cindy

Blabla trying to hug the tree,
and I'm worrying for the tree... Lol...

Another small Christmas tree^^
Me and Han Yin again! =)

Blabla and me!

Christmas present from Cindy!
Rubic cube from Disneyland!
It's a key chain actually. Wee~

Minnie~ Minnie~ Minnie~
Minnie everywhere!!!

Another rubic cube from Cindy as well!

So I got 3 rubic cube now! Lalala~

Oh ya! The heart shape lollipop from Cindy as well! Sweet!

My favourite black chocolate from Blabla! =)

Last but not least, I think this is my favourite version of
Santa Claus is Coming to Town,
he used the mixture with acapella and beatbox!
This video is recommended from Han Yin,
the singer is a student from Chung Hwa High School.
Enjoy it^^

No comments:

Post a Comment