Pages

Saturday, December 4

100th Post Specially for Tang Tang

This is the 100th post for my blog.
I should be posting something exciting.
But since it is so memorable,
I should keep this post for my beloved Tang Tang.

Tang Tang is our first house pet.
We bought him on 22 May 2010.
His name is Tan Tang Tang(陈糖糖).
I posted about Tang Tang in my blog
on the day we bought him.
Here is the another post about Tang Tang.

And today, is the saddest day in my life.
This morning, my parents woke me up,
and tell me softly that Tang Tang has passed away.
I was so shocked!
We are thinking whether want to let Joo
know about this or not.
At last, we decided to wake everyone up.
Everyone start crying after knowing
the death of Tang Tang.

Actually we realized the problems about Tang Tang
few days ago.
Tang Tang was so sick.
He is no more that active like that time we bought him.
He suffered nose blockage which
caused him hard to breath.
His heartbeats is faster than usual.
The way he sleep (sleeping position) also changed.
He even not eating his favourite food - worms.
We were so worry about him.
And we decided to bring him to UPM
for the checking next Monday.
But he left us before we sempat bring him to hospital. T_T

We put in our effort and LOVE
to take good care of Tang Tang.
Actually the pet shopkeeper told us that all the siblings of Tang Tang has passed away.
So maybe this is the genetic problem.

Maybe we shouldn't be sad anymore,
Blabla said, Tang Tang followed his siblings go to the heaven already.
They will live at there happily and peacefully forever.

Tang Tang, you are always in our mind.
We love you~

For more Tang Tang's picture, you can go to
my Facebook photo album.

As what Kui Cheng said,
"May the Door of Heaven awaits you right there,
Tang Tang, be guided to the afterlife and be blessed."

Rest In Peace Tang Tang...

2 comments: