Pages

Wednesday, November 10

My Life in 2010

2010 gonna end.
It's December now!!!
My 1st year in LLB gonna end as well.
So fast, everything come to an end in a blink of eye.

After I start my college life,
Everyday full with lecturer and tutorial.
Study, study and study!
Never forget the boring moral studies and malaysian studies,
the 3000 words law assignments, stupid CLR viva,
5 pages essays for criminal, memorize cases and the stressful EXAM!!!

And of course - FACEBOOK!!!
Everyday visit my cute pet - Snow,
click on my Hotel City, update my mood weather,
update my status, stalk on people's profiles,
leaves my gei po comments, give "like" on people's wall post...


After study LLB, I realized that my English improved a lot.
5 pages essays in English for me is not a problem anymore.
Although the words I use in my essay are still childish,
and I seriously need to improve my vocabulary and grammar!!!

After knowing new college friends,
finally I know how to differentiate LRT, KTM and Monorail.
(P/S: Last time I thought they are just the same, which known as train!)
Went movie, went Berjaya Hill, eat snowflakes, went karaoke...
Of course group study and Skype session at night.

And my 988 UDJ stuff.
Postpone, postpone and postpone,
always do last minute works or pass up late.
Aiyoyo...

Okay, there is a 1 thing I must learn!
Learn to sleep early!!!
No more vampire life and say no to panda eyes! @@

Last but not least,
I love to brush my teeth~
Actually what am I trying to say?! Blur...
Lalala~

No comments:

Post a Comment