Pages

Thursday, November 4

Tony Romas

After finish passing up all the assignments,
we went to have a relax at Pavillion.
Someone suggest to go to Tony Romas,
so we just went in,
and we are super duper hungry that time!
I suppose update this long time ago,
but wait until now only update,
so I can't really recall what was happening that day.
So just enjoy the photos! XD

Kui Cheng with the garlic bread!

Garlic bread which I didn't touch at all.
Because I hate garlic!!!

Beef soup! I love soup~ Yummy!


We didn't order this!!!
The waiter make a wrong order!!!

Onion ring!
I didn't eat this because I hate onion as well.

My burger.
Too big, I unable to finish it...

Han Yin's meal
Derek's sandwiches!

Chelsea's dishes!
The drumstick look so yummy! Bite~

Okay, overall the services from the waiter is not so good,
but the food is nice and with big portion!
And I enjoy my day with my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment