Pages

Saturday, February 6

This is The 50th Post in My Blog!

Today, we went to Mornington Peninsula.
The sea view is very beautiful.

Today is very windy and cold...




Rachel!
Love this photo very much^^
This is the Arthurs Seat.
Three of us sit on the Arthurs Seat.
From left: Rachel, me and Russ
Then, we went to a vineyard.
They won many awards.



Can you see the pumpkin?
Actually I want to take the picture of the pumpkin...
Look at the pumpkin, don't look at me!!! Blek!
Sunflowers^^
Olive trees are behind me.
Sweet corn still haven't grow well yet.
But if you see properly,
you can actually see the yellow baby corn in the left of the photo.
Lavender <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg2HBNXlYh4K0GWkMVagdZLZo-nVMecFxPzTY_Q_TuVqd-l1glpuLIG8bsgYmFGnMf7qDsBfCzdISsjUnhSEebEdGKzkBxXmNUNWBBm78IW375hXc0ww0CLGvzw2ThWA1KNvQGkXJU_aE0/s1600-h/DSC01322.JPG">
I plucked some lavender and put inside my phone bag,
after a while, my bag is fulled with lavender fragrance smell.
So nice~


The plastic bags are covering the grapes under it.


Lastly, we went to a Gordon Glass Blower.
All the flowers below are made of glass...



This is the only time I saw durians in Australia.
The durians are frozen!!!
I repeat: "They are FROZEN!!!"
Because these durians are imported from Thailand and Malaysia.
To prevent the durians from rotten,
they have to freeze the durians...
So I shouldn't called them fresh durian,
I should called them as Ice Durian. Wakaka!


P/S: San yi and family, some other pictures are still inside Uncle Meau Shin's camera. Show you next time ya! Love ya! Bye^^

No comments:

Post a Comment