Pages

Saturday, February 20

The last day in Australia

Today is the last day I will be staying in Australia.
Before we leave, Uncle Meau Shin bring us to a few places.

First, we went to Dandenong Ranges for the jungle treking,
tiring and half dead~


Then, we went to Sky High Mount Dandenong.
Joo and me

The view from the Sky High Mount Dandenong
5 of us
From left: Joo, me, mummy, Alvin and Uncle Meau Shin (With cap)
From left: Joo, me, mummy, Alvin and Uncle Meau Shin (Without cap)

Alvin, me and mummy
I'm standing on The Giant Chair
4 of us are posing on the chair... Nice^^
Joo and me...
The weather is really hot, I can't open my eyes...
Love this picture...

1,2,3 JUMP!
Posing in front the "tiang"...
Close up...
Posing under the tree XD
We really love posing today... Wakaka!

This is a wishing tree...
"If we see through the hole, our dreams will come true."
This is what written in the notice board beside the tree.

This is the Hamer Arboretum.
Nice View^^
5 of us again^^



RUN UP THE HILL!!!
Love this picture very much... Today is the last day I stay in Australia.
I will be leaving tonight...

Last but not least,
I want to say thank you to San Yi, Uncle Gerald, Cheh M Po and Ashleigh,
because they treat me really good when I'm in Perth.
Especially San Yi, she brought me go swimming, eat fish and chip, visit the kangaroos and many many... Really thank you very much...

And also Ashleigh, I really treat her like my own sister,
although she is crazy most of the time,
but she is really friendly and AWESOME!!!
Love you so much...

Next, I would like to thanks my Er Yi.
She is like my mum when I'm in Australia...
She take care of me a lot...
Of course I won't forget she paid the concert ticket for me and Russ.
Hehe^^ Appeciate her a lot...

Last, I would like to say thank you to Uncle Meau Shin and Hsin Hui Aunt.
Uncle Meau Shin brought us to many interesting places...
Although the jungle treking is really tiring,
but we really enjoy very much.
Thank you.

All this sweet memories will keep in my heart until forever.

Lastly, I want to say:
Malaysia, I'm coming!
Kuala Lumpur, I'm coming!
My home, I'm coming!
My bed, I'm coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment