Pages

Friday, February 19

Abalone?!

Joo and I got sunburn because of the jungle treking yesterday...
Both of our shoulders are red, hot and painful...
And today we went to the beach again.
So I'm wearing long sleeve today...

5 of us
From left: Uncle Meau Shin, me, Joo, Alvin and mummy

I take off my shoes because I don't want my shoes to get wet...


Searching for abalone...
I have to hold my hat.
Because the strong wind blow my hat away...
Argh... Don't fly...

Joo and Alvin
Searching for abalone too^^
This is the abalone we caught,
It's a baby abalone...
Actually the abalone is in the shell,
and we used the stone to knock its shell...

Uncle Meau Shin said, we can just eat when it's alive,
and he demonstrate on the spot.
And I tried 1,
Hmmm... When I bite, it's crunchy, and it taste salty... Wakaka!
And we bring back 2 abalones for grandpa and grandma.
We take some sea water using bottle and placed the abalones in a pail.

Then, we went to the Koala Conservation Centre.

Can you see the koala?
It is sleeping on the tree... zzz...

Sleeping...
Still sleeping...


This is The Nobbies.
I went here before...


Strong wind and messy hair again...

Then, we went to the Penguin Parade.
Same rule like last time, no photograph is allow.
Same comment, freezing cold...

No comments:

Post a Comment