Pages

Thursday, February 18

Hunting for kangaroos...

Yesterday, I went to Mornington Peninsula again...
But this time is with my family...

My lovely mummy and me

Arthurs seat
Joo and me
From left: Joo, mummy and me
4 of us
4 of us again...




Red mini cooper

Olive tree

Then we walk for 2.4km to "hunt" for kangaroos...
It's so hot and tiring...
Wild kangaroo

Finally we saw the kangaroos...
But the kangaroo is different with the previous kangaroo I saw in Perth.
This is because these are wild kangaroos,
they very scare of human...
When we go near them, they will immediately hop away .
So we can only take picture from far.

Can you see the kangaroos?



After walk for 2.4km, we reached the beach.
Last photo,
kangaroo and me
Haiz...
Then we have to walk for another 2.4km back to our car...
Tired + Exhausted = Dying

No comments:

Post a Comment