Pages

Tuesday, February 2

Caversham Wildlife Park

Today, I wake up quite early,
because we are going to see kangaroo!!!
We are going to Caversham Wildlife Park.



There is a special signboard outside the Wildlife Park.


Colourful parrot.


We are feeding the kangaroo.
Can you see that bin?
Firstly I thought it was a dustbin,
but actually it was full-filled with kangaroo food.


They are so hungry, keep chasing me!!!


3 together, scare~


Feed until so tired, let's sit down and feed them.

He put his hand on the jean, Huhu^^


This is a milk feeding competition.
And I got champion, my lamb finish the milk first! Yeah!


Koala!!! They are so sleepy...

They sleep 20 hours per day...


They feel sleepy at the time because their main diet is eucalyptus leaves and it contains an antiseptic property that makes them feel sleepy. (=.=)zzz
A pair of koalas...


This is a wombat!
It is 30 kilos.


This is a possum.
It is very active and energetic.

Donkey!
Don't you think he look like the donkey in Shrek?

Donkey & me


Llama & me
Llamas look like a cross between a sheep and a camel.
Bullshit! It's fresh and warm right out of the cow's asshole!
Haha^^
A cart of wool.

This is the model of a shearer.

There is a live shearing demonstration at the farm show.
They shear the sheeps once a year.

I had a breakthrough!
I faced my fear toward hairy animals.
I fed them through my bare hands.
It was a funny feeling because they licked through my hairs.
Overall, it was a very nice experience for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment