Pages

Monday, February 15

Happy Chinese New Year & Happy Valentine

Today is the first day of Chinese New Year.
My grandparents gave us angpau early in the morning.


Today we are going to the Melbourne city,
and this is also my second time to this place.
8 of us in the train wearing our family uniform^^


Giant clock


First, we went to the Queen Victoria Market.
Because the business hour is almost end,
so most of the stalls are giving 50% discount!

Have out lunch, Fish and Chips again!!!
From left: Ashleigh, Joo, Pinson and me
This is a tour bus.
It will bring the tourists to walk around the Melbourne city.
It's free!

Toilet at the road side...
Captain Mathew Flinders

Church in the Melbourne City
My mummy and I
The 4 sisters^^
From left: 4th aunt, my mum, 2nd aunt and 3rd aunt



This is a big organ!!!
Federation Square


SBS

The river

All the grandchildren took photo with grandpa and grandma in front of the state library.
I took photo in front of the carriage^^


Joo and mummy in front of the Flinders Street Station

Last but not least,
I would like to wish all of you to have a warm and joyful Chinese New Year and a sweet Valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment