Pages

Tuesday, March 29

My Ear Ringsss

Tada!
You know what is this?
These are my ear ringsss!!!
Mickey mouse ear ringsss oh!!!



You know why there are so many same ear ringsss?
Because I lost 1 ear ring per day.
Thats' why I bought all the same 1!!!
If you think that I'm wearing the same ear ring because I got have 1 pair,
then you are so wrong!!!
Because I have 18 pairsss! Wow!

Let me count and see...
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8...
Which mean now still left 27 ear ringsss...
Wakaka! I lost until myself also cannot tahan already...

So if next time anyone want to buy me ear rings,
please make sure the ear rings got unlimited stock!
XD

I know this post is so lame...
Simply want to have some fun because I'm just too stress about the assignmentsss!!!

Lastly,
I hope the ear rings that I lost don't come and haunt me tonight.
R.I.P

2 comments:

  1. would like to suggest! to wear different earring on the left and on the right. very stylo de neh!

    Advantage:
    i) being recognize as a girl with unique personality.
    ii) of course, the cost.
    iii)of course! reduce the headache of choosing earring. without the need to consider the "stock left"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow~!
    What a brilliant idea!!!
    Deal, I will do that tomorrow!!!
    Wait and see ya!
    Wakaka!

    ReplyDelete