Pages

Friday, April 22

Blog Walking...

I enjoy reading people's blogs.
You can actually know many things from the blogs,
especially how he/she feel.
If let say that person not very close to you,
or maybe just a "hi & bye" friend,
You can actually know what he/she thinking in his/her inner heart.

Many people say that Blog is her/his closest friend.
I always think that is true.
I always write my blog with my tears dropping...
But I have to say sorry to my blog reader,
I'm not a good blog writer,
because I still hiding some of my feeling when I write my blog.
Sometime I didn't even publish the posts I wrote.
Just leave it as draft.

Tonight, due to the boreness,
I visit people's blogs again.
I visited YOURS, and YOURS!
I even viewed back the older posts of YOURS.
I realized I forgot many things that we experience together.
no matter the memories is sweet or bitter.

When I'm getting older, my memory getting worse.
Not the normal poor, is very very poor...
I started to forgot this and that,
not only what people told me,
but also the memories I had...
I really scare I will lost my memories day by day...

To all my friends,
I'm sorry if I forgot what I said,
I'm sorry if I forgot what you said,
I'm sorry if I forgot what I promised,
I'm sorry...

And YOU,
No matter you hurt me, or I hurt you,
I knew both parties hurt.
You know, I hate explanation.
This is what I always say,
Don't do, so you don't need explanation.

Although I always curious about the reason why you do so,
but since I already decided not to ask,
so just let it be~

Sign off~

No comments:

Post a Comment