Pages

Tuesday, January 12

Shaun Quake Zhun Zian

This is my first post in english...
This post is also special for Shaun Quake,
he complained that he don't understand my blog because I written in chinese.
So this post is special for him lah!!!
Hope don't mind reading my "rojak" english ya! Hehe...

Just now I go "yam cha" with him and Siew Peng Jie Jie,
and I did a short interview with him.
Firstly, I would like to introduce about Shaun Quake if you don't know about him!

His full name is Shaun Quake Zhun Zian, chinese name is 郭俊贤.
He always complained people don't know how to pronounce his english name or pronounce his name wrongly. Hehe...

He is 20 years old (same age with me).
His birthday is 10 August (every year).
There are 4 family members in his family (Dad, mum, younger sister and him).

He is not so tall.
Maybe people like to ejek about his height.
I will feel very angry when people laugh at him.
Although he is not tall, but he has a caring heart.
He is more gentleman than many other guy out there (100 times better than Chin Seong).

He is a christian and he came from Melaka.
But the most special about him is he is the generation of Peranakan.
That's mean he is a Baba.

I said he is a "half blood prince" because he is 50% Baba and 50% Chinese.
Because many people are crazy about the Singapore drama lately,
entitled "Little Nyonya" (included me).
So I asked him some question about Baba Nyonya,
and he only know a bit. Haiz...
We even checked on the Wikipedia this afternoon,
but we still blur about this special "kaum".
He promised he will find out the answer for me soon. Huhu!

Besides that, he is a excellent chess player.
Below is his records of joining chess competition:
Kejohanan Catur MSS Melaka -
2005 - 3rd (Under 15 years old)
2006 - Champion (Under 18 years old)
Catur MSSKL Zon Pudu
2007 - Team event
2009 - 6th
2009 - 9th

Shaun's favourite:~
Food - Nyonya food (anything spicy)
Singer - Josh Groban, Celine Dion & Keith Urban
Colour - Black & maroon
Dream car - Mercedes Benz & Ferrari
Book - Motivational books :D

Okay, that's all for his personal details.
Now come to the part how we meet.

The first time we meet each other when we was Form 5.
He is from 5 Unggul, and I'm from 5 Pintar.
But we are sharing the same class during moral lesson.
I'm always stick with Fen Fen,
and he sit on my right hand side table next to our table.
We hate him that time.
Because he like to pasang telinga when me and Fen Fen gossip about other people and also do our "girl's talk".
P/S: But after we become close,
I asked him, "Why you like to curi dengar what we say during moral class?".
Shaun answered with is innocent face,
"Not I purposely want to hear de,
but because both of you speak too loud,
secret also jadi not secret already..."
Sweat! =_="

We seldom speak to each other in the class,
but our friendship become closer when we started to work in the same restaurant.
The name of the restaurant is Nyonya Kopitiam.
(Commercial time: Please pay a visit if you pass by Bandar Damai Perdana.)
Hehe...

I like to call him Shaun Shaun,
because the dog next to my house named Shaun Shaun Lee. Huhu!
Everytime he come my house, sure the dog will bark very loud at him.
(Maybe Shaun Shaun Lee don't like the people who have same name with him, Ha!)

The sweet memories between us are we cook at my house.
Shaun and Siew Peng Jie Jie came to my house when we have off day.
Siew Peng Jie Jie cook cheezy macaroni and I cook prawn.
P/S: Shaun only help to clean the prawn, kira berjasa juga lah...
But the taste is really yummy!!!

Besides that, 3 of us always have our breakfast together at 118 Restaurant.
But he always came late and show us his sleepy eyes...
This is because Shaun worked until 1am every night,
but he still will force himself to wake up early and have breakfast with us.


And the most touching thing for me is when my 18th birthday.
That day I worked morning shift and he suppose worked night shift.
I still remember, he came to Nyonya Kopitiam in the afternoon.
He walk into the kitchen in and out, like very busy like that lah...
And he lastly he bring out my favourite Secret Recipe cake for me.
Really feel so touch and feel like want to cry...
All the staff in the restaurant sang birthday song for me,
this will be a very sweet memory in my life.

There is another thing that make me can't forget until today.
Siew Peng Jie Jie borrow me her favourite japanese CD, entitled "Tokyo 3 Brothers".
So I asked Shaun to help me burn the CD and photostate the CD cover.
He put the CD in his room (And he took out the CD cover already).
And his mum don't know that is the CD cover,
she throw it into the dustbin when she tidy his bedroom.
Then, I received his call, "Lai Yee, my mummy throw away the CD cover and I pick it up, but the cover hancur already..." I shouted, "Huh?! Then now how?"
We tried to hide this secret from Siew Peng Jie Jie,
we know she might be killing us if she know the truth.
After that, we tried so many methods to "repair" the paper,
included iron the paper...
But lastly, we decided to buy her a new CD.
Shaun first called the number of CD shop behind the CD cover,
but the CD shop bankrupt already. Sweat!
Then we went to so many CD shops to ask for the same CD,
but still can't find.
Lastly, we terpaksa tell Siew Peng Jie Jie the truth.
We ready to kena pancung kepala by Siew Peng Jie Jie already...
But luckily, our dearest Siew Peng Jie Jie forgive us. Hu...
This thing make me can't sleep well for few days... Hehe...

After we gone through all these things,
I realized our friendship become stronger and stronger.
And he will be my best friend forever. Muak!


Commercial time again!!!
Anyone interested with Shaun Quake Zhun Zian???
Don't miss such a good guy!
To those who are interested,
please contact this number 017-525XXXX

P/S: Shaun, don't salahkan me. I do this is for your own good. Wakaka! :-P

2 comments:

  1. reserve it for yourself~ XD lol since u r longing for love so much~

    ReplyDelete
  2. is he work in travel agent? do he have other number? he scam us!!

    ReplyDelete