Pages

Monday, January 25

Perth City

Hey, this is the house I'm staying.
This is my 3rd aunt's house.

I went to Perth city early in the morning.
All the people are rushing to work.
They walked really fast, like racing...
But I walked slowly and enjoy looking at them.

This is Ye London Court.


Oh! Can you see the word? Ye London Court.


We walked into Ye London Court, it's actually a street with many shops.

This is an old style elevator.
Can you see the arrow?
The arrow is pointing which floor the elevator is on.



This is the gate in front The London Court.



Wow! The guy is up-side down.


Yes, I know. I'm too cute!!! Wakaka!


I took photo in a souvenir shop.
This is a train station.

It is look like our LRT station, right?


Oh! The train came.
And I'm going to Maylands. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment