Pages

Sunday, January 24

Hello Perth!

I'm going to Perth today!
The feeling is really different with last time I went to travel...
Because normally I will go with my family...

Just called to Ken Yung before I leave...
I know he is having bad mood right now after he knew the truth...
But I'm so sorry can't be his side now...
I know he is strong and tough to handle all these.

Goodbye Malaysia...

I'm sitting with 2 handsome guys. Huhu!
One is come from Vietnam, another one is come from England.
After talk to them, I know they are come from same university.
Both of them are studying in Perth now.
After a while, everybody start sleeping...
I sengaja walk aroung to observe how people sleep...
Some open his mouth big big, got a man hugging his wife,
some wearing eye mask and some covering their faces.

The 2 guys sit next to me,
transformed into black ninja after I come back from toilet.
Below is the photo I curi-curi take when they are sleeping...
Only can see his gold hair,
I think he can't breath because he is covering his face.


This is my meal - Nasi Lemak
After I eat the first spoon, I start missing Cochrane canteen food already...
Our canteen's Nasi Lemak is 10 times tastier than this Nasi Lemak.
Oh My God!!! I'm going to miss Malaysia food!!!

I feel so boring on the plane,
then I started to play with my phone...
I start to take my own picture...
I got checked my surrounding see whether got people look at me or not,
luckily everyone is busy sleeping...

Below is my picture:


Perasannya...

Finally, I reached Perth International Airport at 5.25am.
Because I'm too honest in answering the questions.
So the custom stuff stopped me when I passed by the luggage counter.
You know why?!
They just want me to show them my dirty sport shoes.

Because in the form given on the plane,
got one question is: Do you bring any shoes with sand or mud?
Then I tick yes!
P/S: Because my sport shoes is really dirty...
Because of this, they stopped me at the custom, sweat!

And I have my breakfast at the Mc Donald!!!
Most of the menu are just the same with Malaysia, but they have Mc Cafe.
Just something like coffee shop,
they sell many types of cakes and coffee...


Afternoon, I visited to The Margaret River Chocolate Company.
I ate a lot of free chocolate. Hehe...
There are many types of chocolates is selling at here.


The worker is making the chocolate.
The chocolate is in rabbit shape, got many different size.

Before I went home, I saw some goats at the field.
And we bought a big watermelon, which cost 8 dollars.
The round 1 is seedless.




The oval one with seed.

That's all for today! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment