Pages

Thursday, July 2

100 Truths

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage : Wheat Grass
2. Last phone call: Abang Ku Amirul
3. Last text message: Okay. Thanks.
4. Last song you listened to: You Are Not Alone
5. Last time you cried: TodayHAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Yes.
7. Been cheated on: Yes.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: No I think.
9. Lost someone special: Yes.
10. Been depressed : Yes gua...
11. Been drunk and threw up: Haven't try that before.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. Pink
13. Purple
14. Baby Blue

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend: Of course. Not only one, but many...
16. Fallen out of love: Nope.
17. Laughed until you cried: Not I think.
18. Met someone who changed you: Oh yes!
19. Found out who your true friends were: Yes.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes.
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Of course no lah...
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: All I guess.
23. How many kids do you want: 2 is enough for me.
24. Do you have any pets: No. Honestly, I don't really like animal.
25. Do you want to change your name: Yes, especially when people call me Sally.
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Celebrate with my classmate and my family.
27. What time did you wake up today: 5am
28.What were you doing at midnight: Sleep and dream.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: I got too many wishes already! Can't list out...
30. Last time you saw your Mother: Few minutes ago.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: My gender.
32. What are you listening to right now : 无与伦比的美丽
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: No.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now:The prefect camp tomorrow.
35. Most visited webpage: Yahoo, Friendster and my blog.
36. Whats your real name: Tan Lai Yee
37. Nicknames: 小雨
38. Relationship Status: Single.
39. Zodiac sign: Pieces
40. Male or female: Female
41. Primary School: SJK(C) Naam Kheung
43. High school/college/university: SMK Cochrane
44. Hair colour: Black.
45. Long or short: Short.
46. Height: 160cm
47. Do you have a crush on someone: Yes I guess.
48: What do you like about yourself: My eyes.
49. Piercings: Ears
50. Tatoo: Nope.
51. Righty or lefty: Righty.

FIRST:
52. First surgery: No.
53. First piercing: When I was 7 years old.
54. First best friend : Primary school. Her name is Emily.
55. First sport you joined: Swim if I'm not mistaken.
56. First vacation: Thailand I think.
57. First birthday party: When I was 12 years old.
58. First pair of trainers: I don't remember already lah...

RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating: Nope.
60. Drinking: Nope.
61. I'm about to: Sleep.
62. Listening to: 无与伦比的美丽
63. Waiting on: Finish my speech for competition.

YOUR FUTURE:
64. How many kids: 2 I think.
65. Get Married: 24 I think.
66. Career: Something related with my interest.

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs
69. Shorter or taller: Tall I think.
70. Older or Younger: Older
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Both!
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: I don't mind.
73. Sensitive or loud: Loud.
74. Hook-up or relationship : Relationship.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: I don't like both.

HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: Of course no.
77. Drank hard liquor: No.
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Yes.
79. Sex on first date: Impossible!
80. Broken someone's heart: Always.
81. Scold someone badly: Yes.
82. Been arrested: No.
83. Turned someone down: Yes
84. Cried when someone died: Yes.
85. Fallen for a friend: Yes.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: 95%
87. Miracles: Yes.
88. Love at first sight: No I think.
89. Heaven: Yes.
90. Santa Claus: No.
91. Kiss on the first date: No I guess.
92. Angels: Yes.
93. Ghost: No I think.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Of course no!
95. Did you sing today: Yes, with Corrine.
96. Ever cheated on somebody: Yes.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go: Primary school.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be: RIMUP camp
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? : Nope.
100. Posting this as 100 truths?: Yes I swear.

Tag : anyone who wanna do it

No comments:

Post a Comment