Pages

Thursday, June 4

TAGGED?!

这是我无意间在朋友的部落格看到的,
觉得挺有趣的,所以就把它抄过来了。

1.Besides your lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed?
-Cheek I guess

2.How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
-Oh My God! It's 11.45am already. I should say good morning or good afternoon to my mum?

3.Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
-My sister

4.Would you consider yourself spoiled?
-No I think.

5.Will you ever donate blood?
-No. My daddy don't let. Sigh...

6.Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
-Swee Ann, Nick, Simon, Johnny...

7.Do you want someone to be dead?
-No. I want everybody live happily.

8.What does your last text message say?
-Good night and sweet dream.

9.What are u thinking right now?
-Hungry (Mc Donald)

10. Do you want someone to be with you now?
-Whatever...

11.What was the time you went to bed last night?
-12.07am if I'm not mistaken.

12.Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
-My aunt buy for me de.

13.Is someone on your mind right now?
-I think so.

14.Who was the last person who text you?
-Swee Ann

10 lucky person to do this tagged
1. Fen Fen
2. Nick
3. Swee Ann
4. Yin Thin
5. Kian Seng
6. Simon
7. Ken Yung
8. Fiona
9. Jasmin
10. Philip

15. Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
-Can I tell? I scare he will...

16. Is no. 3 a male or a female?
-Of course male

17. If no. 7 and and no. 1 get together, would it be a good?
-I think definitely not.

18. What is no. 10 studying about?
-STPM, I know his ambition is doctor.

19. When was the last time you chatted with them?
-Few hours ago.

20. Is no. 4 single?
-Not sure. Let me find out.

21.Say something about no. 2.
-Genius, quiet, strong religion, caring...

22.What do you think about no. 2 and no. 6 being together?
- Impossible, both of them are guy.

23.Describe no. 9.
-Caring friend, open-minded, funny, straight forward...

24. What will you do if no. 6 and no. 7 fight?
-Both are my friend, I hope they won't be fighting.

25. Do you like no.8
-Of course, she is talkative and funny...

1 comment:

  1. I've been tagged? Oh well...

    顺便说一下,你认为让一个聊天框,此博客?

    ReplyDelete