Pages

Thursday, May 27

Saisaki Lunch Buffet

Han Yin!!!
I updated my blog just for you!!!

Let's blog about today's event^^
Okay, I did so many things today.
The bad news is the CLR class and Criminal class are cancelled!!!
The happy news is I went to Saisaki Lunch Buffet wtih my beloved classmates.

Actually is my suggestion to eat japanese buffet today.
I was too hungry at that moment and I just feel like I want to eat Sushi!!!
Actually supposed to be RM45.90 per person.
But there got 25% discount! Huhu!
So overall we spent RM194.70 for 5 persons.
And we eat a lot. The food is delicious!
If I'm not mistaken, we are the last table who leave the restaurant. Haha!
I full until almost I can't move. :-P
Han Yin and I took this photo at the Monorail station!
She keep on saying we look good in this picture^^ Haha!
Photographer: Chelsea

We took this picture after our "super full" meal. From left: Chelsea, Han Yin, Me & Kui Cheng
Photographer: Derek Loo

Then they accompanied me to Low Yat Plaza to buy a bag and a mouse for Olay!
This is the so called "Dress" for my Olay^^
Love it so much... Here is the pinky mouse! And thanks to Derek for sending me to the Monorail Station,
hope you won't get sick because of the rain. :-P

Oh ya! I just took a video of Tang Tang just now.
Tang Tang eat less but exercise a lot.
This is the video of Tang Tang running in the wheel:

So cute^^

No comments:

Post a Comment