Pages

Tuesday, May 4

Awesome Contract Law

Today supposed to be Mr Kumar teach us Contract Law,
but because of some reasons,
Miss Meera is doing the replacement for Mr Kumar just for today's lesson.

Miss Meera is so awesome,
she came into the class without any books or materials,
she just holding her handbag and walk into the class.

This is the first time we taught by Miss Meera,
she explained everything clearly,
and she also teaches us to read every cases from different perspective.
Today also the first time we try the pass year questions,
those questions are challenging and tricky,
so we have to read sentence by sentence carefully,
do not make careless mistakes.

The time passed very fast today.
Honestly we think that Miss Meera teach better than Mr Kumar,
really wish that she can continus teaching us. :-P
P/S: I know that I shouldn't be fond of the new and tired of the old. Sorry...
So I just WISH okay!!! Ha!

Oh ya! I just bought a new mechanical pencil this evening.
And I named her 一筒 (Yi Tong),
but this "Yi Tong" is different with the "Yi Tong" in the Mahjong.
Don't ask me why I call her "Yi Tong",
because I just think that this name is suitable for my pencil. Ha!

So the conclusion is I already put down the sadness of the lost of my Pentel,
to the related "someone", please don't feel guilty anymore ya!
So I will take good care for Yi Tong from now on.

This is my 一筒:

No comments:

Post a Comment