Pages

Saturday, June 5

S.O.X - Let's Cheer Pirates!!!

Cheer competition today! Excited!!!
P/S: Although I'm just the supporter, not the contestant. Lol...

Reached Maluri LRT Station at 9am this morning,
with Rebecca, Vadhana, Nicholas,
then meet Faiz at Station Hang Tuah.

Actually all of us have no idea where is Stadium Negara,
Someone said have to change to monorail,
and someone even said it is at Bukit Jalil...
What the... I admit I'm the person who don't know the direction,
but why all my friends also "road blind" 1...
Hello, we are KL people man... Sweat!

Lastly, we spent not more than 5 minutes to walk to the so called Stadium Negara.
Actually the place is not that hard to find lah!
As usual, at the entrance there:
1. Check body temperature
2. Wash hand with hand sanitizer
3. Take some door-gift

Oh ya! Rahmat came too^^
But with his blur and sleepy face... ><


Up (From left): Rahmat, Faiz & Nick
Down (From left): Me, Rebecca & Vadhana
Photographer: Michelle

From left: Faiz, Rebecca, me, Vadhana, Nick & Rahmat
Photographer: Michelle

The Pirates!!!
Up (From left): Rebecca, Rahmat & Nick
Down (From left): Faiz, me and Michelle
Photographer: Vadhana
7 of us^^

P/S: Sorry of the ‘blurness’ of the photos,
I also don't know what's wrong with my phone today.... ><

Now, I realized...
OMG!!! I haven't touch my law assignment at all... T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment