Pages

Saturday, December 15

For the meanest birthday boy

I swear!
I never forget your birthday!

I admit, I have poor memories.
I hardly remember my friends' birthday.
But I'm sure you are not one of them!

Tonight.
I Heart broken.
Because you think that I wish you because I saw your Facebook status.
I don't like this blame.

Honestly, I hate this Facebook birthday reminder so much.
This is also the reason why I disallow my birthday to be posted on Facebook since few years ago.

I don't want thousands of wishes but in fact they actually don't even remember my birthday.
I knew, those who remember will wish me through cards, calls or SMS.

Because of this stupid Facebook birthday reminder, we started to suspect the sincerity of the wishing from our friends.

Tonight was a bad night for me,
I am sad.
Because my sincerest wish is being stepped on the ground.

The birthday boy,
I know you are reading this,
Just want to let you know that,
you are someone important in my life.
A friend that guide me, help me and most important is what you did for me always touches my heart.
How can I forget someone like you?

Should the princess who like to merajuk grant you the immunity just because today is your birthday?
The answer is No!
Because I'm sure that our friendship should be something more than this.

Want to let you taste the chilli and remember tonight's lesson.

My dear,
Princess still the princess you know,
the one who like to merajuk but always care about you. <3

Happy Birthday to you.

Sincerely,
Princess Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment