Pages

Friday, September 3

30 Hour Famine 2010

I will take part in 30 Hour Famine every year, no exception for this year.
I'm in the volunteer Security Team this year, this is my 3rd year in the Security Team.
The theme for this year is Urban Poverty,
The slogan is 'Life Up Their Life' (为孩子打造无贫城市)

The background of the stage this year is very special,
there are 3 small wooden houses on the stage.





The situation of stadium early in the morning, is cold and empty...
The volunteers and campers register at the registration counter.
There are about 8000 campers take part in the 30 Hour Famine.



4 of us duty in the same duty post, which is 1.3A
From left: Chin Chernn, me, Khatai and Tony



The wrist band
Can you see the cute baby?
He is 7 months this year,
I think he is the youngest camper this year^^
Cute^^
Joo Loong and me
The "senior" of the Security Team
From left: Chin Chernn, Jon, me and Joo Loong

Last photo before we leave the stadium,
don't forget out promise next year!
Hehe^^

2 comments:

  1. You're doing so much good in the world ^^ you're amazing Sally :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks^^ Hope can go 30 Hour Famine with you next year!

    ReplyDelete