Pages

Wednesday, August 5

My Kind of Boy

My Kind of Boy

Do you need him/her to be good looking?
No I think.

Smart?
Obviously he has to be smarter than I am.

Preferred age?
I don't really mind the age actually...

Preferred height?
Slightly taller.

How about sense of humor?
He has to have that! It's a must for me!

How about piercings?
No way!

Accepts you for who you are?
Sure!

Pink hair?
I think I will get heart attack...

Mushy or no?
No.

Thin or fat?
Medium.

Black, brown or white (skin color)?
I think I prefer dark skin, I don't like guy who is too fair...

Long hair or short hair?
Short

Plastic or metal?
What's this?

Smells good?
Man's smell? Wakaka...

Smoker?
No way!

Drinker?
I think I don't like also.

Musically inclined?
Of course it's my cup of tea.

Plays piano?
Not bad also...

Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
Attractive I think.

Plays violin?
Great!

Sings well?
I think it's one of the factor also.

Vain?
A little, not too over lah...

With glasses?
It doesn't matter.

With braces?
I like the guy with neat teeth.

Shy type?
I like sporting guy.

Rebel or good boy/girl?
I prefer good boy.

Active or passive?
Active is better.

Tight or bomb?
What's this?

Singer or dancer?
Singer

Stunner?
Not bad also.

Hiphop?
Yuck!

Earrings?
No way!

Mr/Ms.count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
I still can accept lah...

Dimples?
That will be cute!

Bookworm?
Match with me, I'm bookworm too.

Mr/Ms. love letter?
I enjoy writing letter. This is one of my hobby.

Playful?
A little.

Flirt?
No way!

Poem writer?
That's unnecessary.

Serious?
Serious in the stuff that should be serious then it's enough.

Campus crush?
No I guess...

Painter?
Great talent!

Religious?
I don't mind.

Someone who likes to tease people?
No I think.

Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
It's okay lah...

Multi-lingual?
Great! I like guy who is good in many languages.

Loyal or faithful?
Both.

Good kisser?
Of course.

Loves children?
Yeah!

Tagged: Anyone that feels like doing

1 comment: