Pages

Friday, May 27

诡异的meeting room...

Today is Friday, And I went to college this morning.
I decided to spent my day study evidence law today.
So I study alone inside the aircon meeting room located at 2nd floor.

For your information,
There is a round table with 4 chairs in the meeting room.
I sit on 1 of the chair and
I put my bag on another chair.
With all my evidence books on the table.
Suddenly, I can feel "someone" breathing loudly opposite me.
In fact, I'm the only one in the room.

So I started to move the books I put on the table
just to simply make some sound.
And the "breathing" sound stop.
So I continue study, and the sound come again...
Really loud and very near to me,
I'm sure "he" is in the room as well...

I was not scare at that moment,
at least I know "someone" is in the room with me.
I start singing MJ's song "You Are Not Alone" and continue study...

Then I decided to go KL Sentral to have my lunch,
accidentally met Chelsea in front the lift.
So we had our lunch together.
Wee~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment