Pages

Tuesday, April 20

Goodbye My Pencil

Lost and Found!!!
Item: o.7mm Mechanical pencil
Brand: Pentel
Colour: Blue
Location : KOP 2A (BAC)
Date lost: 12 April 2010

Please kindly return this pencil to me if you found it,
and I will give you RM50 reward!

Now I want to write a farewell passage to my pencil.
My mummy bought this pencil for me in year 1999.
Yes, I have used it for 11 years!!!

I treat "him" as my lucky pen actually...
I used it for my PTS, UPSR, PMR, SPM and also STPM...
If you are classmates(no matter you are my primary school classmates or secondary school classmates), you should know I really love this pencil.
If someone drop this pencil, I will surely scold him/her badly...
P/S: I know many people are the victims of this pencil.

And now, "he" is lost!!! Sob sob!!!
At night, I will cry when I think of this pencil,
I know is stupid! But I'm so sad...
I willing to lost my other belongings, but not this pencil!!!
I try to find exactly a same pencil from all the bookstores and stationary shops,
but this type of pencil is extincted.

Sigh...
I already put a "Lost & Found" advertistment on notice board outside my classroom last week,
but until now still nobody contact me yet...
So now I'm ready to say goodbye to my beloved pencil...

Last but not least,
I would like to say thank you to Vadhana and Faiz Alligator for comfort me these days. I'm fine, don't worry...

Dear Pencil,
Thanks for accompanied me for so many years.
I know I always press too hard when I'm writing...
But you are so strong because your lead won't break easily,
and you did make my writing neat dan nice.
You are best pencil in the world.
Thank you and goodbye my pencil.

Love,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment